Like the idea of having your story idea the basis for an episode of The Grand Grimoire Chronicles? Then this competition is for you!
Not familiar with the Grand Grimoire Chronicles? If not, I suggest that you check them out first to see what they’re all about, particularly episode 3 to see how the series has matured. The games are horror-themed Point ‘n Click adventures.
It seems fitting that a suitable prize would be a Loot Fright Crate.
How to Enter?
- Plot is to be submitted as a PDF document
- The plot/presentation/layout is completely up to you, but bear in mind the theme (ghosts, spirits, horror) and type of game (Point n’ Click Adventure)
- At the top of the PDF, please include at least a name, country of residence, and contact email address (If you win, I will ask you to provide further details regarding the prize and where it should be sent.)
- Submissions are to be sent to email@example.com
- Entries must be received by the end of June 2020 GMT
Things to Consider
- Plots featuring local lore or customs are encouraged
- Think about interesting locations
- By sending an entry you give me the right to use your story (or a derivative of). You will of course, be credited accordingly. You will retain copyright of your story, you’re just allowing me to turn it into a game.
- You are eligible for the prize only if your address is within the supplier’s shipment limitations, please visit Loot Crate.
- The work must be your own (you may work in a team, but only one prize is available.)
- If your plot involves real people/events, this must be declared
- One entry per person
- Works submitted must be your own and not have been plagiarized
- Please see full terms and conditions
- The winner will be announced sometime between early July and end of August 2020 (Depending on how many entries I receive.)
- The prize will be sent within 28 days of announcing the winner
- If you win, please announce it by posting on Twitter, and/or Instagram using the hashtags #Competition #TGGC #Lootcrate. Ideally with a photo of the Loot Crate